Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sheet-Rock 'n Roll

 
The word of the day is"Wow"!  I skipped going to the house yesterday and boy, was I in for a surprise today. When I first drove up this huge truck and crane was at the house, which I knew meant sheetrock had been delivered. I wasn't prepared for the huge transformation the house had made in the last 48 hours. Most of the work at the house so far has been slow and steady. From day to day, there were definite changes in the house, but sometimes you would have to look for what had been worked on that day. Well, there was no doubt today that the sheetrock installers had been there.


Here is the delivery of the sheetrock mud. I've purchased a lot of sheetrock mud in my life. I bought my first house when I was 24 years old and I've lived in and renovated four houses. But, I've only bought those cans of mud that are about the size of a jar of peanut butter or a pint of ice cream. If I'm seeing this right, there are 36 of these huge buckets of mud. That's a lot of sheetrock mud.


This is the garage.


Here is the living room from the view of the kitchen


Brian and Caroline checking out the playroom.


Brian and Caroline dancing in her bedroom.


Caroline and her daddy walking down the stairs.


A view of the kitchen from the back porch.


No comments:

Post a Comment